Κυριακή 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Καθάρματα! Αυτό δεν θα κρατήσει για πολύ!



Crazy- is your stories about my family and me
Crazy - is what happens in press and in TV
Crazy - you`re doing exactly what you`re accusing me
Crazy - is when you set your bloodhounds free

You broke my door at a quarter past three
First you kidnapped my friends now your kidnapping me
I have nothing to hide so please come in and see
Sit down have a rest and a cup of greek coffee

You are twelve I am one and your faces I can`t see
you are wearing black masks it seems to be a robbery
You are so efficiently trained in fighting women like me
With all your guns and your power, what a great victory

You take me to the jail where you try to torture me
Keeping the light on all the time and no sky I can see
After many hours and days first you let me go free
Just to capture me again what a funny story

What a justice is this, what a friendly country
All you tourists welcome to this land of hospitality
Just beware what you think what you read who you see
Cause if you don`t , you could end up like me



Wolfgang Meye

2 σχόλια:

efes_dark είπε...

Άψογο το κομμάτι και οι στίχοι του και τα όλα του..Θα είναι στα τσαρτς;

alpha thita είπε...

Ναι ρε πούστη μου είναι πολύ καλό... φοβάμαι ότι σε καμιά δεκαετία θα το ακούμε στα κλαμπάκια και θα παίζουν τύποι που θα συγκινούνται με τους αγώνες που έδωσαν οι προηγούμενες γενιές καθησυχασμένοι που όλα αυτά ανήκουν στο παρελθόν... Κάτι μου θυμίζει αυτή η ιστορία αλλά δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω τι....